Most Hollywood celebrities try their best to look beautiful even when they are out of the spotlight, so imagine the effort that goes into making them red-carpet ready for big events such as the Oscars. On a night when thousands of stars from around the globe converge on a single spot on the planet, every celebrity wants to be at his or her most beautiful and resplendent. Here is a look at how well planned and orchestrated the beauty routines and fitness procedures are months before a special event.
Months before the Oscars
Celebs who prefer to take more of a planned approach before the red-carpet viewing, usually schedule surgical procedures in advance that would include:
- Neck lifts, which can be a non-surgical procedure that eliminates fatty facial deposits caused by sagging checks and the droopy neck. Naturally this procedure would be for the more mature actors and actresses who want to reverse these signs of aging
- Mini face-lift, which is another more advanced non-surgical procedure that is customized to each celebrity patient to tighten up neck muscles and provide smoother skin
- Liquid face-lift, which is an injectable treatment for the celebs that need minor enhancements
- Liquid brow lift, which are tiny injectable treatments in the eyebrows using Botox or Dysport providing a lift for celebrity woman resulting in killer lifted and youthful eyebrow arch
- Lasers and Ulthera are non-surgical facial procedures that are often preferred by younger celebs for a rejuvenated appearance
A Month before the Oscars
Many celebs receive Botox injections about a month before the Oscars. These injections to the hands and armpits will reduce sweat from secreted the armpits and hands. This can also become a huge costly issue since celebrities represent some well-known fashion designers with their dresses and tuxedos. In consideration for the interviewers at the other end of the handshake, this procedure will eliminate sweaty palms for all that handshaking that will take place.
Two Weeks before the Oscars
Within two weeks of the event, a Botox neck lift is a popular procedure, relaxing the skin underneath by injecting the jaw line and neck. The results may sharpen the look of the jaw line and giving the appearance of a longer neck for a statuesque, less drastic look in lower cut and strapless gowns.
A Week before the Oscars
There are several cosmetic procedures that celebrities may undergo one week before includes:
- Chemical peels give celebrities glowing skin.
- Dermal fillers injections such as Restylane, Juvéderm or Sculptra, for lips and nasolabial folds.
- Microdermabrasion, which helps to exfoliate the first layer of skin cells
- Moisturizing serum applications that allows the skin to be hydrated, thereby allowing the skin to naturally plump and glow
Days before the Oscars
Now down to the last few days, celebrities make a repeat visit for last minute procedures such as injections for a plumper lip line and facial creases. Other procedures include temporary laser treatments for the ridding of brown spots on the face and minimizing small broken blood vessels on the body.